Sunday, November 30, 2008

more from the last--additional to the previous--post to the pre

I am also thankful for babysitters.
I am thankful for hookahs and strawberry tobacco. Thankful for Grouse.
Thankful for great-grandmothers that are still sending money "just because" 28 years later. Thankful for hot water and cold cokes. Thankful for electricity and Huggies. I am thankful that I do not have to use disposable diapers and thankful that there were alternatives to breast milk when Jack needed it. All you jerks out there that wanna say that breastfeeding is the only way--you can jump off a bridge. I am thankful for bridges. I am thankful for breast pumps. I am thankful for the right to speaking my opinion and I am thankful for the rights of other people to share their opposing opinions with me. Which leads me to being thankful for President-elect O'Bama.
I am thankful for my home and right now my computer. When it breaks in a few minutes I will be thankful that I am married to a man that can fix my computer screw ups.
I am thankful for JP the most. He helped give me my beautiful son that I am so incredibly blessed to have. I am thankful to have the choice to have more children with him but I am also thankful that at this time he and I agree that one is enough. I am thankful to be able to give all of my extra time to both of my boys.
I am thankful for my crazy sister sitting next to me. She has sneezed all night long so I am thankful that Jack is not here to hear it at 1AM.
I am thankful for boxerjam.com which I shall visit now...

to be continued.

No comments: