Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The beginning and the end...

Was that a dramatic opener or what?

The Beginning:
Sarah and William (the artist formerly known as Bill) are expecting a baby! More little cousins!!! The new little lady/ gent will be here at the end of January. Will he/ she have dual citizenship since he/she will be born in England? Can someone enlighten me?

Anyways, congrats to you and your family! Life is about to be that much more beautiful...and expensive-haha!


The End:
It is the end of an era. My buddy Lori quit her first med job. She is living the dream and is working at Vandy in Trauma. She is considering NP school. Go ahead and say it, "Why would she ever leave Podiatry?". Internal Medicine asked the same thing--hehe. I will miss her smiling face around the clinic. It's not an entirely new idea. I think she was trying to wean me off by changing depts to begin with. However, it will not be the same logging on to my IM and not seeing ole "Dung Lips" listed with a green dot next to her name.

I will miss you Lori and I know that you are going to be a fantastic nurse! You already are! And if you don't keep in touch with me, just remember I know where you live.
Love you ;)



Oh-and Jack's shrek undie pics soon to follow!

No comments: