Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jean will live to see another day (attempt 2)

I forgot to mention that I met my surgeon yesterday and I LOVE him. Surgery is tentatively set for February.

Today we met Scott
Trover with Coldwell Banker. He is super cool. I have such a good feeling about him. He has hooked us up with 11 houses to check out. We have narrowed it to 2 faves as of now. We still love the house on Crescent but now there's another one to add. It is approximately 107 years old and APPEARS so be in great condition. Of course, we'll have someone come and check it out to make sure it's structurally sound if we decide we can't live without it. It's pretty incredible.

We were working with
Churchill Mortgage to get a loan. They were moving at the rate of a snail so we asked Scott about loans and he hooked us up with a guy named Michael. He seems to think that our pre-approval is a "no brainer". The cool part is that we figured out he has known JP and his family for years. God sets 'em up, we knock 'em down!

Mid day we met up with Cole's "Nana" and he went home. After that we went to
RIssy and Bobby's to eat dinner. Adrien and Jack were so cute together. He loved watching her. He loves other children so much. He even hugged her. I thought maybe he just wanted to use her to pull up to a standing position but he just hugged her. It was so sweet. I'm not 100% but I think he tried to kiss her too. He kept leaning forward open mouthed to give slobbery kisses. He's never done that with anyone but her.

Seth and Kelly were at
Rissy's. It always reminds me how long we all go without seeing one another. It doesn't seem to matter as we never miss a beat (the trio)....even if Kelly did make fun of "Minnie" the mini-van.

Until tomorrow....peace out.

No comments: