Saturday, October 20, 2007

Joy and Anger

Hello folks, tonight instead of your regularly scheduled blogger you get me, The Incredible Bulk! I'll start with the Anger portion of tonight's blog. So in the immortal words of Andre3000 "it goes like this right chere". Rachel is taking the night off as she typed out the most amazing post you'll never get to read. (I know what your thinking "that's not even possible how do you know what the most amazing thing I'll never read it" and I'll answer that with you're stupid. And now back to our regularly scheduled post)All joking aside she really did write a very good post that took her a long time and through no fault of her own the universe ate it.

The blame lies squarely on my shoulders. You see the new Ubuntu came out Thursday and it has a lot of really cool stuff I wanted to try. So to the dismay of my wife I've loaded it up. Now I know a lot of you are thinking "Jean, you are soooooo cool for being able to do that!" and you'd be right. But with all the solid software that came with the OS I also choose to load a program that's still in testing and somehow in the magical aether of the PC this program fragged Rachel's post.

I'm sure you've all heard the phrase hell hath no fury blah blah blah, well along with the fury comes the sadness of having spent a lot of time on a post and then having it disappear like so many boy bands. There are quite a few things I can tolerate but seeing my wife this visible upset isn't one of them. Plus I'm afraid she might set me on fire in my sleep.

So to wrap this part up: Honey I'm sorry my love for technology has made your evening suck. My bad, I'll make it up to you somehow.

And now for the joy part: I found it! It seems that the genius' at Google have built in an auto save so that losers like me won't get divorced. THANK YOU GUYS!

Well that's all for me for now
Seacrest out...

No comments: