Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy day

I have been on the run all day. I took JP to work and Jack to daycare. Hung out at daycare for a bit and then took Murphy to the Jarboe's to play with Cooper and Bella. Then I went to the DMV to have my license updated. After that I went to a doctor's appointment (thanks, Kim!). All before 10am.

JP and I went to lunch and picked up the boy. Jack and I went home and hung out a few hours before I locked myself out of the car and apartment. I walked (and carried my 25 lb 7 month old) to the office. The nicest maintenance man ever was working and drove me back to my apartment and let me in for free.I ran in, grabbed my keys, and rushed to pick up JP from work.

We headed home and watched J-man crawl around for a while. He's really doing well! A bit later my parents came by with a birthday cake and shortly after that Kris came by with a Gloria Estevan inspired birthday card and his trademark Peanut M&Ms. I LOVE that.

We finally got Jack down and he has already been up once. I think he heard Kris laugh. He's nosy (like his mom) and can't stand missing anything. So now it's time to catch up on email, Reaper, Ghost Hunters, Days of our Lives (don't let JP act like he doesn't like it) and Pushing Daisies.

The End......I hope.

No comments: