Tuesday, October 16, 2007

1 - 16

Nearly 6 days since I blogged? For real?

1. Jack is crawling like a mad man.
2. Jack loves Purty.
3. Murphy loves Jack.
4. Matt laughed so hard yesterday he made A-1 come out of his nose.
5. Work has been chaos filled with cancer.
6. Cole is coming to stay a few days.
7. 30 Rock is still awesome.
8. Jp's mom and dad celebrated an anniversary
9. tthe same day Rissy and Bobby did too.
10. We have talked to a realtor.
11. Jack is eating daycare "cafeteria" food.
12. I have a fever blister
13. My cousin had a wedding shower that I missed.
14. Kelly's bedroom is amazing.
15. Did I mention my lip lesion?
16. There's more but it's 10:00

2 comments:

The Wimsatts said...

OMG I was looking at pictures of Kelly's new place on her MySpace page. What a cool babe. <3 <3 <3

What's daycare cafeteria food like, anyway?

Anonymous said...

mixed veggies