Monday, August 11, 2008

Rescues are a freaking joke

I have tried and tried and tried to find Lucy a home. I have contacted rescue after rescue and terrible owner after terrible owner. I wish right now my blog was public so that if anyone looks up Saint Bernard Rescues they would possibly pull up this blog to see how TOTALLY full of crap they are. These people say they want to help us but all they do is give poor advice. Thanks, but I have plenty of that. What a waste of time. Do they just like to say "I head an animal rescue organization...blah blah blah" for attention? For a pat on the back? I for one will never use a rescue. I will go to the pound. I will look in the paper. But I digress......

Jack is counting now. He's also blowing kisses--double handed--hehe. We inherited tons of toys from the Badem's tonight. The boy loves a kitchen and is completely freaked out by toy sharks in his bath tub. Now that I actually see that written-who can blame him?

Okay--time for me to write hate letters. 'night!

No comments: