Wednesday, August 27, 2008

dentist

Remember the scene in Little Shop of Horrors with the dentist? For the last 15 + years that's what envisioned as a dental appt. I would go in and they would tell me that all my teeth needed to be pulled, and I couldn't leave the building until they had been extracted. I frequently have dreams that my teeth are falling out.

But no more.

I went today and had my first exam in over 15 years. I have 1 itsy-bitsy, tinu cavity in a lower wisdom tooth! That is it! I made it through JR High, High School, College, and pregnancy without jacking up my teeth! THIS, my friends is a Christmas Miracle.

I went ahead did a "scaling" procedure which is pretty much what it sounds like. My gums are a bit sore. But 1 cavity!!!!! It's even on a useless tooth!

Give it up for hard tooth brushes and hard brushin!

(JP shall return with other updates soon).

No comments: