Sunday, May 4, 2008

...and then there were 2.

We had an awesome weekend. We hung out at home on Friday. I ran another mysterious fever all night. I don't know what's wrong with me. But anywho, on Saturday we met up with Kat and Wy. After a sweet greeting between the cousins and a couple of naps we decided it was time for some Jazz fest. Kris, JP, Kat, the boys and I got funnel cakes and kicked back to listen to some jazz. It was fun and certainly distracting for the kids. We weren't there long since it was getting pretty cold and very windy--plus we spent half the time in line for funnel cakes. We went back to our house, put the boys to be bed and watched a radiohead session and soon after passed out.
Today Kelly, Kris, Rissy and Adrien came over to hang out--and those lucky dogs got to help me paint. Heh.

But anywho--I have a few pictures to post of Jack and Wyatt. They just happened to have matching dinosaur PJs on and were playing with a big green frog. They were ADORABLE! And you can just see (even at 9 months and 14 months) that they will be in to everything together. It will only get worse years down the road! I am planning on getting some more pics soon. Maybe we can get Jaelyn, Melia, and Alexa involved too! Might be kinda cool to get them in a row by age--little stepping stones













!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy Mothers Day my friend. Hope you have a great day.

Candy Stinnett said...

Rachel Jack gets cuter with each picture! I sure hope I get to see him in June at the recital.

Unknown said...

Oh my god I have got to come home and see my nephew, hie has grown so much, what a bad bad great aunt i have been. I love you both see you soon