Tuesday, April 1, 2008

life etc.

Well not much has been going on in our small corner of the world. Jack has been the coolest son parents could ever wish for. We have found a lovely temporary home for Lucy with my parents. That has been a HUGE blessing. She is such a good dog and I would miss her tremendously if she had gone too far. But this way I get to see her at least once a week, without poor Murphy living in fear for his life.

We got to rock out on the Rock Band. It's very awesome. I was most surprised with the drums. I mean, I knew they would be cool but they were sooo much more then that. It's the most fun I've had with a video game in years, and it was all b/c of the drums. That and you get to play with other people. I mean, really interact with other people. It's not like other games where it's one, maybe two people sitting around a tv pushing buttons and maybe a directional pad of some sort. This was four adults truly rocking out!

I think when we get it well get it for the Wii. We could probably get it cheaper if we bought a PlayStation 2 and the game. But if we get the game on Wii, then we will also have all the yummy goodness of a Wii as well. And a Wii would get a lot more attention at my house then a PS2.

Also De Nova Dahl has a new album out. You should go here and check it out. They have some videos and songs on the left hand side. You can buy the new album here as well as the old album which is waaayyy awesome. They are also in a contest to have one of their videos played on MTVU. So go here and vote for them, even if you never have heard them. Take my word, it's worth it.

Well that about wraps it up for now.
Valholla!

No comments: