Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Longest blog EVER.

After a brief teething break--I do believe Jack is now cutting molars. He has been sleeping A LOT the last 2 days and tonight he was SUPER fussy. After eliminating every other possible cause for the "I hurt" scream, I checked his gums and sure enough, molars. I felt his gums on the bottom left and felt rough skin and actually felt a tooth on the upper left. I don't think there is much on the right side yet--but I'm sure they're close behind. Poor boy, he can't just get a tooth or 2 at a time. He has to have 4. After these make it through (GOD, I hope it's soon) he'll have 12 teeth! They are sharp little boogers too! He bit the SNOT out of my finger while I was feeling around for the molars. I'm sure it felt great to him!

Oh! Easter was great! Jack totally had a blast with the family. He and his cousin Casen are the exact same size. Jack was really excited to see him. Casen has 3 older brothers so he was less than excited to see another little boy...heheh. Jack gathered some easter eggs with the help of his other cousins (namely Jamie and Jennifer) and did a great job. He actually understood it better than I thought he would.

We had an adult Easter egg hunt at Jan's as well. I ended up with a bracelet, chap stick, a People magazine, TUMS, and hand sanitizer. Pretty funny, huh?

JP was sick and unfortunatley was not able to make it to Jan's house. On top of not feeling up to it (more on that later)we didn't want to expose my Great-Aunt Marcia to any viruses. She had a pace maker placed on Monday. There were some complications that I am not 100% sure about--but she seems to be doing well as St. Thomas was planning on sending her home very soon. She's the sweetest and most self-less person you could ever meet. She's a very very special woman and I am so proud to be related to such an incredible lady.

I think we have figured out why JP has had crazy abdominal pain, rashes, and swelling. He's allergic to red due #40. He had his worst reactions yet after drinking 2 different brands of kool-aide. You wouldn't BELIEVE the foods with red dye in it. Even yellow cake has it!!! So he is emliminating red dye from his diet (and therefore mine and Jack's too) and we'll see how it goes.

No comments: