Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It has been confirmed:

Jack is hell on wheels. I talked to 3 of his teachers this morning and confirmed it. They said he makes them laugh all day and is clearly the class clown. They have to tie the curtains to the rod or he will pull them down. They have to hide the garbage can. I THOUGHT he was busy--but now it's not just my opinion. I told the teachers that Jean and I were scared to have another baby because what if HE is the GOOD one?!?! They assured me the next one would be more easy going. He is not bad, by any means. He is simply independant and stuborrn. He KNOWS what he wants and he is gonna get it come Hell or high water!

In other news the Kia is back in action and now we are having the van worked on. I imagine it will be in the shop for a while.

Later I will be meeting Carrie and picking up Jack. Then Emmy and Jack have a date scheduled for the mall til Jean is done with work. That SHOULD fill the day.

No comments: