Thursday, February 7, 2008

a day at the mall

We like visiting the mall with the Jack-boy. The play area rocks and we even ran in to one of Jack's classmates. He LOVES a slide, it turns out. This is fun for us the first few times, but when you have to lift a 27 pound kid over and over and over...you quickly lose interest even if he doesn't.
So my shoulder is killing me now. I am going to call plastics very soon and get my surgery scheduled Wooohooo! It was approved by insurance!) . I think it will be April or May before I have the time to do it. God I can't WAIT!!!
Oh-one more thing. I spent a Wednesday at daycare helping a photographer snap pictures of the kids. Kim and I received $100 in free pics for helping. So doesn't it figure that Jack looks pissed in his ONE picture he would take??? Figures.

No comments: