Sunday, February 3, 2008

11 months

Jack will be 11 months old this week. It's insane how close he is to being one. It's insane how much our lives have changed from before he was born, to 3 months old, 6 months old and now. It can be very stressful-but like all parents-we wouldn't change it for the world.

He has decided in the last few weeks to try walking. JP and I both walked at 10 months so we figured Jack would too. I think he may need a sobriety test based on his gait. I put shoes on him last night (they were Spencer's!) and Kris and I had him walk back and forth between us. He looked like a Tennessee Walking Horse. He kept pulling each leg up really high with every step. At one point he realized that his shoes made noise on the wood floors. He kept "shuffling" his right foot. Too cute.

I'll have some new pics up shortly.

No comments: