Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stress

Happy Birthday Uncle Big! Uncle Daddy! Uncle BM!

also known as Matt....the best brother-in-law EVER and one of the few people on this planet I would trust with my life--and even Jack's.


This weekend was really nice in Lexington--but coming home left us in complete chaos. We have had pretty severe water damage in our apartment. Again, the Jarboe curse has struck. We may only have weeks left in this place and NOW disaster strikes. We have kept Jack out of here as much as possible but I can't help but wonder if all the mold hasn't been what keeps him sick. I have obsessed over him having allergies to only be told that it is not possible because he has never been exposed to the allergens. They tell you as a parent to follow your gut.....it's making sense. It's also making sense why I could never make the bathroom "fresh" smelling.


Today JP had to call the tire place (where we bought 4 new tires at last week) and tell them we are coming back tomorrow because our tires are already ruined in the back. I called around to get home owner's insurance quote and talked with the title lady. After Jack's appt tomorrow we'll meet up with the mortgage guy.

Then there is Christmas shopping. Allow me to remind everyone that we are broke and can afford everyone a #2 pencil. If you're lucky I'll steal you a drug company pen. That's only if you were a good boy this year.

Also--we lost one of our OB/GYNs, Dr. Bradley, this weekend very suddenly. I had only spoken to him a few times--mostly about our boys that are 5 days apart. He always had a smile on his face when passing through our department or when Dr. B and I went to his in search of free birth control in his department! . JP knew him and said that the guy tried to know all the employees in the clinic names' (but the clinic has since grown way too large for that). He had
4 grown children, an 8 month old month and a new wife. Please keep his friends and your prayers. I can't imagine how his wife must feel with a new baby and the trauma she has been through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For anyone reading this blog that has never seen one of JP's famous poops... mold has nothing to do with why there could never be that 'fresh' scent in his bathroom.

Anonymous said...

It all comes together for everyone now. I did actually blame him for a while. I guess that wasn't fair.