Friday, October 5, 2007

Will JP ever blog?

Outlook not good.

Jack spent the day at his Nana and Granddaddy's today and must have LOVED it since he came home and passed right out after his bath. Spent some quality nap time with Aunt Kara too.Rash is still pretty much the same.

We were "on call" today which is always lame and full of crazy. I woke up with a headache and it lasted until I finally took an anti inflammatory shot. I always wonder why I take so long to throw in the towel and take one. They work so quickly without any weird side effects.

Tomorrow is Dak and Amy's wedding. Ya ya will be taking care of the Jack man while we have adult time. It's also the Fall Festival at the christian school. I have always loved going to the auction at night. Seeing as how Jack's bed time is around 7, looks like I'll be missing it this year.

So tonight we sit on the couch with family and watch Reaper, Dexter, Pushing Daisies and Ghost Hunters. What's up with all the "dark" shows lately?

No comments: