Saturday, October 6, 2007

Warning: TMI

Today we went to the big Woodvegas for Dak and Amy's wedding. It was beautiful and had the coolest music ever. Lots of Smashing Pumpkins and Prince - does it get better than that? We also drove past Dak and Amy's new house and we might want to be their neighbors. Looks like there will only be 21 houses and it's on a dead end, I mean cul de sac. Who know what will happen?

Jack went to the MTCS auction and was nice and worn out when we got home. He is doing so well with the crawling bit. It won't be but another week or so before he's really on the go. I can hardly get him to sit down any more. He stiffens up and won't bend so that he can stand.

Maybe this is something I should keep to myself, but I'm not going to. My blog. You don't like it, I don't care. Go read something else. I have scheduled an appointment with a plastic surgeon for a boob job. HAHA! RIGHT! I'm actually looking in to a reduction and am VERY VERY excited at the prospect. A friend of mine had it done a few weeks ago and they look awesome and she is so happy. I can't IMAGINE how good it must feel! Hopefully I'll know soon! Sorry if this is TMI. I tend to speak my mind and give out too much information.

Last but certainly not least, my sister and I have agreed on getting tattoos on her 18th birthday in January. We're looking in to the Hebrew symbol for "sister". Pretty sweet, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you want to wait until you are done having kids for the breast reduction?

Anonymous said...

No. I want it done tomorrow.

I am weighing the options, made a list of pros and cons. Boob job wins.

I am not planning on breastfeeding again and my size did not change much when I was pregnant.

I have headaches, backaches, indentions in my shoulders, etc. The girls cause multiple pains on a daily basis. If I was doing it for aesthetics then I would wait. But it will be years before we have another baby and don't think I want to wait that long.

These are all topics of discussion at my consult, though. So he may sway my opinion...but as of now: I am ready.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I think the reduction is an excellent idea especially if it makes you more comfortable. I have worked with a couple of women who had this done, but one of them went from DD to B which was WAY too small for her frame and she wasn't happy. A healthy C would be much more reasonable and will give JP something to hang on to! Gotta keep him happy too! Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking C as well. Thanks, Brenda!