Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Please refer to page 8 of your handbook

From now on you can find the Jarboe family at www.jeanandrachel.com. That is, if I can force Jp to make regular updates. We used this blog in the past and I really liked it, I just never learned how to use it.

Now for a quickie:

1. Jack is in a toddler bed. The little ninja learned how to face plant out of his crib. After the first time it became every time and we had to put him in a regular bed.

2. Merissa and Bobby are expecting! The cat is out of the bag and a bun is in the oven! (I actually hate that phrase but can't help myself).

3. Kris has his own portion of the website. Stay tuned in for exciting updates from the Technicolor Cheese Wedge.

4.Kat and Eric are expecting Ms. Maggie any day now and Miranda and Marshall have just a few weeks to go!

5. Halloween home pics are coming up. This is our first Halloween in the new casa and I had fun decorating.

6. Jack is going to be a cowboy and a chicken for Halloween. Why not have 2 costumes?

No comments: