Monday, October 20, 2008

I was promised an update

but the husband never got around to it. So I shall.

I hate to do these quickie up dates but it's all I have. Sorry guys.


1. Took Jack to the doctor last Wednesday. After the doctor listened to his lungs she sent him for a chest xray and voila! Pneumonia.

2. A very painful steroid inj was admin but did one hell of a job making my boy better.

3. Going to see ENT (again) this week to have Jack's enlarged tonsils checked out. We've known (rather PJ knew) they were enlarged for a while. Now he may have non-existant tonsils.

4. Went to Bell Buckle. It made me tired. Got a cool planter and ate kettle corn.

5. I got to see my aunts (the twins) for a few minutes while we were there.

6. Went for a long walk through Barfield Park on Sunday. Pretty sure Jack's lungs were already back to better shape than mine.

7. My job is trying to kill me. Slowly. One task at a time.

8. Badem's spinach dip is the best ever.

9. Went to the pumkin patch. It was cool.

10. New baby Sparkman will be here no later than 10/29!

No comments: