Saturday, April 19, 2008

update

1.We went to Mississippi to stay with Grandma Joan. This was Jack's first meeting with his Great-Grandma, aunts and cousins there. It was awesome. I will post pics soon.

2. Jack is on his 3rd antibiotic. Once of which he was allergic to. Working in healthcare, I realize these things happen.

3. I started painting my trim black (a la KellY) and love it so far. Dr. B helped me paint until 1 this morning.

4. Emily had her 2nd brthday and Jack had a blast despite his ears. We got to play with Kayla, Emmy and Carter which is ALWAYS awesome and so much fun.

5. Planting flowers has turned out to be more rewarding than I had imagined.

6. Jack is a road warrior!

7. Pretty sure he also has a few molars.

8. More to come.

9. Wanna laugh your ass off?
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/

No comments: