Wednesday, February 13, 2008

...so it's not likely the plague.

A million thanks to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Robert for letting me pick their brains. I emailed them Jack's rash pics and they gave me a few ideas as to what it may be. It is likely contact dermatitis. Now we need to figure out what he came in contact with that his skin made such a protest. He has new pacifiers that we ran through the dish washer that could be an issue. They are the same pacis we bought before but we may have switched soaps around that time. I am boiling water to clean them as I type. We also started him on whole milk around the same time (woohoo! no more bottles!). Trial and error. We'll figure it out. I am just so thankful to have such great friends and family to lead us along through Jack's childhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! I'M SO GLAD YA'LL HAD FUN AT THE PARTY AND SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOUR FAMILY IN OUR LIVES. JACK IS GETTING SO BIG, HE IS GOING TO BE A HEART BREAKER!!! HE SURE HAS SPEED ON THOSE STAIRS. WE CANT WAIT TILL JACKS 1ST BIRTHDAY. IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
KRISTIN AND KAYLA