Sunday, February 24, 2008

catch up

1. Taxes are done, dude!

2. Mini AND Kia are BOTH working thanks to the Pitts.

3. Jack was sized for shoes over the weekend when he went to the mall with Nana and Granddaddy. He's a 6 (extra wide). They got him a new pair of shoes and they are awesome! Why am I excited about this? Because they have done studies in the last few years and doctors believe that children should not wear shoes until they are walking fairly well. It hinders their gait and foot development. So, this clearly means that Jack is walking everywhere and not is not too shabby!

4. Jack will be 1 in less than 2 weeks.

5. We spent a small fortune in baby gates today.

6. Rainer turned 40!

7. The Badem family rocks!

8. Emily Bolton was (again) kind enough to send us more hand-me-down toys! Jack got an awesome outdoor baby jungle gym today. It has a rock wall, slide and swing.

9. Jack has slept through the night for nearly a week (although I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop...and what the hell does that mean anyways?)

10. I am going to be working Wednesdays for a while.

11. Andy and Laura came down for a few days from Idaho. I wish we could have spent more time with them. I hardly got to see Laura at all.

12. Beth, Kevin, Ramyah, Jazyah and Tykese will be down March 4 from Idaho before they move to Hawaii!

13. Days of our Lives is still fantastic after all these years.

14. My 10 year MTCS reunion is coming up this fall. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

15. Our neighbor asked if he could haul of our giant tree branch in our back yard for us. How cool is that?

16. We got an estimate for a chain link fence. WAAAAAAY too much $$$. Talked to Rainer about it and he said we could do it ourselves in a day. Piece of cake. All we need is to supply him with some New Castle. Done and done!

17. I am looking forward to seeing my family (hopefully) in Jack's birthday.

18. I need to pluck my eyebrows.

19. I am actually getting a decent tan this year.

20. If a telemarketer calls you to say you should take dance lessons and claims that "anyone can dance". It is best to tell them you have no arms or legs.

No comments: