Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lori is my inspiration!

I felt like blogging tonight-but wasn't sure what to blog about. So I will just steal bits and pieces of my IM conversation with Lori. Let's begin:

1. Her son, Spence (remember acute angioedema?) figured out that the neighbors dog is a hermaphrodite.

2. We're discussing shakers....enough said.

3. I'd like to add that I think daycare jumped the gun asking us to take Jack home today. I do appreciate the concern.

4. Lori thinks she can skate--she can't.

5. I remember going skating in Smyrna with Rissy and Kelly a few years ago. Turns out I can't skate anymore either.

6. Why are so many people going back to bow ties?

7. I reallllllly need to get Heather the Sweeney Todd soundtrack.

8. Is football season over yet? Please?

9. I let Captain Jack play naked after his bath (dangerous with a stomach virus-but I like to live on the edge). All he wore was a sailor hat and he loved it.

10. Who is Amanda and what about that monkey??

11. Last night I melted Hershey's Kisses over strawberry ice cream. The idea makes me want to vomit now.

12. Lucy is in heat. It's gross.

13. I have to watch a video Lori sent andd go snoop around myspace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"9. I let Captain Jack play naked after his bath (dangerous with a stomach virus-but I like to live on the edge). All he wore was a sailor hat and he loved it."

There is absolutely no doubt who that boy's daddy is (anymore).

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!