Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am out of titles

Can you guess what I am gonna blog about? The ONLY thing I blog about....

Still puking--once a day. I may even consider it projectile spit up at this point. Started Zantac. Tastes like crap.

JP is sick as a dog. I am soooooo glad Jack wasn't (didn't appear) as sick as him. I think I have said 10 words to him in over 24 hours and I am pretty sure I have only gotten a few grunts in response. No, no I take that back. He actually said "This is the worst I have felt in my adult life". I'm avoiding too much time in the bedroom--we can NOT have this at the same time. He is so out of it. I need to remind him to call his boss first thing tomorrow.

I am not cut out to be a single mom.

Dr. B was starting to get pretty sick when she left the office, Matt has been sick all day. I guess my turn is up next...or maybe Kris'. Either way I think it is safe to say Nacho-Night is most likely off.

No comments: