Sunday, December 9, 2007

teeeeeeeeeeething

Oh for the love of God and all that is holy. Jack is working on teeth 3 - 8. He had his bottom 2 teeth at nearly 4 months and 1 of his bottom eye teeth a month or 2 ago. Now he has 4 on the bottom and nearly 4 on the top. He was screaming his lungs out tonight. Tylenol didn't help and I didn't want to give him Ibuprofen since his stomach is already jacked up from the teething. That, of course, leads to the diaper rash from the diarrhea. I gave him a few Teething Tabs. They are a gift from GOD. I never would have guessed they would have worked so much better and faster than "REAL" medicine. I'm stuck in a pharmaceutical world.

Everyone has adjusted well to the new house. We are almost done moving. The dogs are completely in love with one another. We need to put up a fence ASAP. They nearly pull me to the ground when I walk them. Anyone know someone that puts up privacy fences?

I guess that's

No comments: