Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updates

Kara and Bobby closed on their house today and it is fantastic. We went to the new digs and ate pizza. It was kinda nice to go back in their big, empty bedroom and let Jack loose.

We have signed our contract and the seller has signed her part. Closing date is between now and November 20th...in theory, anyways.

Jack has moved up to the big boy room at daycare. There are a few more kids in his class and an extra teacher. He is eating regular food now too. He ate graham crackers and milk as a snack today. The graham cracker thing makes me nervous but Mrs. Mildred assures me his doing well with it. I'm not sure if they gave him regular milk in his sippy-cup or some of his formula. Interesting if they gave him regular milk because he's only had soy formula. I hope it is real milk. That will mean he is not lactose intolerant like Mom and frankly I am too much of a chicken to give him regular milk. Sometimes daycare does the dirty work and I find out later. I don't think that's such a bad thing.

Tomorrow is Halloween and we won't be having quite the laid back evening we had hoped for. JP has conferences all week in down town Nashville and doesn't get home until after 7 by the time he stops by the office. So we'll make a stop by both sets of grandparents for "trick or treat" and wish Grandaddy Jarboe a Happy Birthday.

Which reminds me that "Uncle Big's" birthday is coming up. I think he needs a Dirk bobble head.

No comments: